So I was bored the other night so I did some mild online stalkering, and ran across an "application to date my daughter" Now I have seen quite a few of these in the past, the main purpose of them seem to be, "mildly humorous" and to say no one is good enough for my daughter. They also try to key in on as many faults as possible, without trying to find any good out of would be men. Heck I would wager that most dads didn't live up to these standards when they were around that age, some of them might not be able to now. Anyway I did a quick search nabbed the first one I found and decided to see if I could fill it out as honestly as possible. answers/additions to the form will be in RedNAME______Robert Jacob Hoagland____________ DATE OF BIRTH__11/29/1984____ HEIGHT__6'1"___ WEIGHT__150___ IQ__Honestly have no idea__ GPA__3.0 college SOCIAL SECURITY #__I'm not stupid___ DRIVERS LICENSE #___I'm not stupid____
BOY SCOUT RANK AND BADGES:Life scout, Order of the arrow, Staff, Junior assistant scoutmaster HOME ADDRESS___Not on net_____ CITY/STATE___________ ZIP______ Do you have parents? _X_Yes ___No Is one male and the other female? _X_Yes ___No If No, explain: ______________________________________________________________ Number of years they have been married ____________26______________ If less than your age, explain ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ACCESSORIES SECTION: A. Do you own or have access to a van? _X_Yes __No B. A truck with oversized tires? __Yes _X_No C. A waterbed? __Yes _X_No
D. A pickup with a mattress in the back? __Yes _X_NoE. A tattoo? _X_Yes __NoF. Do you have an earring, nose ring, __Yes _X_No Not anymorepierced tongue, pierced cheek or a belly button ring? (IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. I SUGGEST RUNNING.) As I said before lets find as many "faults" as possible. Yes I have access to a van, I have access to many things because people trust me and love me, no I would not have sex with your daughter in the back of a borrowed van. Yes I have ink this is a life long commitment between me and God. ESSAY SECTION: In 50 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you? __Late home- better have a very good reason and call you in advance____ __Late her period- You are going to shoot me like the dog I am______ In 50 words or less, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you? __No inappropriate touching, I'm assuming holding hands for prayer___ __hugs, and pats on the shoulder would probably fall under the safe category In 50 words or less, what does "ABSTINENCE" mean to you? __It means no sex before marriage ie: anything with the word sex in it__ __also masturbation, petting, or group nudity. It is also what made my first_____girlfriend dump me(I made mistakes and I learned)________________________REFERENCES SECTION: Church you attend _____Warrenton Church Of Christ_____________ How often you attend ___Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night______
I also go to many different Bible studies. A home group every other Friday, Young adult group every Friday, two different mens prayer breakfasts once a month, as well as a daily personal Bible study When would be the best time to interview your: father? __tue/ths/fri afternoon, sat___ mother? __tue/ths/fri afternoon, sat___
pastor? __Anytime you want to hear good things about me__ SHORT-ANSWER SECTION: Answer by filling in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers are confidential. A: If I were shot, the last place I would want shot would be: ____kneecap possibly the groin_____ B: If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my: _Fingers would probably hurt, but I'm thinking of broken jaw by way of curby_ C: A woman's place is in the: ____Heart, home if your going for a physical place_____________ D: The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is: _______Do I have inappropriate thoughts about your daughter?_____________ E. What do you want to do IF you grow up? ___________________________ ______Husband and father, honestly its been the one thing______ ______that hasn't changed in my life goals as the years passed_____ F. When I meet a girl, the thing I always notice about her first is: ___Probably one item hair, honestly I notice if she is attractive or not______ ___this is quickly followed by me seeing if she has a personality to match______
F. What is the current going rate of a hotel room? __I would guess 100ish, I could probably find as cheap as 80_____ I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE. _____I do not think I can use blogger for cursive _______ Applicant's Signature (that means sign your name, moron!)
See what I said about looking for faults :) ie: I know what a signature is, I also know that moron originated as a medical term.... _______________________________ ________________________________ Mother's Signature Father's Signature _Bob Kolodner (didn't say sign)__ __His name is Warner I didn't vote for him__ Pastor/Priest/Rabbi State Representative/Congressman
And there we go filled out about as honestly as I could do, and with a few snarky comments to boot.
I truly apologies for how badly bloggers auto formatting messed this up, I hope it isn't to confusing
ReplyDelete