Because I have sacrificed a lot. I have lost relationships with friends. I've lost relationships with girls, because I refused to compromise my values. I have had people hate me, I have hurt, I have helped those who were hurting. I have carried so many burdens, both mine and those of those around me. My shoulder has always been there for others to lean on. And I wonder when will I get my "due"? When will my life be better? When will I finally get my blessing?
And the song goes on: "And then I hear Him gently say to me, "I left the throne of glory and counted it but loss, My hands were nailed in anger up on a cruel cross.""
I hurt and life isn't fair to me, and people don't treat me as they should, and Gods own people don't treat me as they should. But he paid it all, and His own people didn't treat Him as they should.
No comments:
Post a Comment