Now do I think that deciding to change your life is bad? That would be decidedly no, change is a amazing thing, if its for the right reasons, and if your actually going to follow through. Otherwise honestly whats the point? Now I will be the first to admit that I don't always succeed at what I put my mind to, but the idea is to try try again. With New Years the mentality seems to be well that didn't work, oh well theres always next New Years. There are of course some exceptions to this rule and I am in no way trying to mock the people that are the exceptions, more power to you. But honestly why do we need a special day to decide to be different? My personal aim is to constantly modify my life as I find it is necessary or beneficial for me to do so. The end goal to be an ever evolving daily changing better man, not just better for a day.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
New years resolution
Wow its been a while sense I actually updated anything. So while its still January, I figured I would talk about New Year resolutions. Namely I don't like them. This might seem like a weird thing to have a distaste for, I'm well aware of that. But honestly how many people do you know that have actually keep their New Years resolution? Matter of fact I bet it would be quite easy for you to list a slew of people that make the same vow every year because they never follow through. In sort as a general rule New Years resolutions are just hasty oaths taken before God and man. promises to change that never come to fruition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment